Transfer Pricing & Tax Planning for Barbados Subsidiaries of Canadian Parent Companies
RBC Wealth Management and TaxChambers cordially invite you to an exclusive seminar by Mr. Jonathan Garbutt.
Some of the topics to be discussed:
- Global tax minimization strategies under the Canada – Barbados Double Taxation Treaty.
- Recent mind and management issues raised by the of the Canada Revenue Agency with regard to Barbados subsidiaries of Canadian Entities.
- How the recent Canadian Tax Information Exchange Agreements with other Caribbean jurisdictions can benefit or affect Canadians establishing a presence offshore.
- Basics of Canada’s Controlled Foreign Affiliates Rules for Barbados subsidiaries.
- Canada’s Transfer Pricing Rules – Compliance, Issues & Opportunities for Barbados Subsidiaries of Canadian Entities.
- Preparing for and dealing with Canada Revenue Agency audits, objections and appeals March 10, 2011 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Barbados Yacht Club located at Bay Street, St. Michael, Barbados.
Please contact Jonathan at [email protected] to request a copy of the presentation
Link to Event Invitation